Next session date: 30th Jan 2019
In 2020, UK advertisers are set to spend £16.21 billion on digital ads..
But if our biggest platforms are marking their own homework, how can we make informed decisions on where to invest our marketing budget?
We are hosting a masterclass for senior marketers focused on customer acquisition, retention and measurement through Facebook and Instagram.
This event will be hosted by our Head of Digital Audience Activation and Chief Data Scientist. We will be sharing learning from working with over 140 brands, and as Google and Facebook premium partners, arming you with the strategies you need deliver the most profitable revenue on paid social.
On the agenda:
- Marketing fundamentals – viewing your customers as an economic unit
- Facebook, Google and Instagram: The Gatekeepers to your business growth
- Essential strategies for calculating the incremental impact of your activity
- Considerations for audience selection and segmentation
- How to get the most out of your budget
Spaces are limited and reserved for brand side marketers. This event is free and breakfast will be provided.
Breakfasts are held quarterly, please contact email@example.com or register below to reserve a seat.